- Moderate Wide-angle Lens
- Circular Aperture
- Built-in Stepping Motor
- Filter Diameter: 43mm
- Ultra slim and compact
- Bright f/2.0 lens aperture works well with the EOS M Digital Camera’s large sensor to provide exceptional low-light performance, as well as create beautiful background blur in portraits
- An aspheric lens element delivers high resolution and high contrast
- For moviemakers, the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM utilizes a built-in stepping motor to provide smooth and quiet continuous autofocus when shooting video with the Canon EOS M Digital Camera
- A circular aperture (7 blades) delivers soft-focus backgrounds
- Short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9 inches (0.15 meters) allows you to get closer to your subjects
CANON EF-M 22MM F2.0 STM LENS
The Canon EF-M 22MM lens is a compact moderate wide-angle lens, which is perfect for low-light environments, street photography and even video.
Get the perfect bokeh look in your images, when you stop down to F 2.0. Similarly, at F 8.0, you will get very sharp images!
CANON EF-M 22MM F2.0 – Video Review
Want to read a more in-depth review with actual images taken with this lens? Then head over to Ken Rockwell’s site by clicking on this link.
Pair this lens with the Canon EOS M50 and you have a compact combination that is just ideal for street photography.