This post is also available in: Spanish
IMPORTANT: Before you click the DEMO button, keep in mind that you should resize the template window to see how it adapts to the different sizes
The age of designing emails for a fixed 600px width are coming to an end, as more and more people are checking their email on their smartphones first. If you don’t believe us, here are some statistics from highly regarded publications and online sources:
90% of smartphone owners access the same email account on mobile and desktop.
The 2012 channel preference survey (2012)
More email is read Mobile than on a desktop email client or via webmail. Stats say 38% of email is now opened on a mobile device, with 33% for desktop and 29% for webmail.
Litmus – Email Analytics (September 2012)
So what’s so great about Moustacho?
- Ready to be used in Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor, which means that all templates come packed with the proprietary markup language used by each platform, so you can get started right away.
- Given its modular design and the variation of content blocks, Moustacho can be used for any purpose, from a newsletter for a creative agency, to an e-commerce driven e-mail piece for a retailer.
- Fully responsive email template design.
- All-in-one template with ten (10) different content blocks for Campaign Monitor.
- All-in-one template with ten (10) different content blocks for Mailchimp
- Bulletproof buttons.
- PSD file for customization.
- PDF documentation and tutorials.
- Commented code for easy modification.
- Hard-tested on major email clients and web-based email services.
What’s included in the packaged (.zip) file?
- Eight (8) responsive HTML email templates [four commented in English and four commented in Spanish].
- Photoshop file for modification.
- Online documentation with links to video tutorials for both platforms (Campaign Monitor and Mailchimp).
- Images are NOT included.